Yesterday morning I was craving some cinnamon toast, so decided to snap a few pictures & share the recipe with you all. This is a very quick & easy breakfast (or any time of the day) treat. In under 10 minutes you can have this delicious cinnamony snack in your belly.
• 2 slices of your favourite bread
• butter, to spread on the toasted bread
• 1 tablespoon granulated or caster sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1) Mix cinnamon & sugar until well combined
2) Toast bread
3) Butter toast
4) Immediately sprinkle cinnamon sugar over toast
5) Eat! Enjoy!
If you like, after step 4 you can pop your toast back under the grill for an extra minute. This will lightly caramelise the sugar mix making it even more yummy!
If you’ve given this yummy breakfast treat a try please don’t forget to click the “thumbs up” button below and let me know what you thought in the comments section!